We would like to invite you to the next online workshop organised by Welcome Point. This time it will be ‘Career Planning’ workshops with a professional trainer Joanna Jasińska, PhD
The purpose of our workshop is:
- getting to know the trends on the Polish market, employers’ expectations and effective ways of looking for a job,
- clarification of skills and predispositions and individual professional goals of workshop participants,
- developing application documents (CV and covering letter),
- simulation of interview with the employer regarding work – self-presentation
- creating an individual (general) professional activation plan for each participant WHEN? 30th – 31st July 2020, 10 am – 1:30 pm.
Please note that attendance during two days of workshops is required.
WHERE? If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the meeting on one of the online platforms.
Who can participate?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of 2nd cycle (Master’s degree)
Hurry up! The places are limited.
To register to the workshop please fill in the form: https://forms.gle/u54hdw3a4FbMVWsVA
Application deadline: 20th July, 2020, midnight