Welcome Point invites all long-term international students to the next edition of ‘Career Planning’ workshops with expert.
The purpose of our workshop is:
- familiarizing participants with the current trends on the Polish labor market, the expectations of employers and methods of effective job search,
- clarification of skills and predispositions and individual professional goals of workshop participants,
- creating a platform for exchanging experiences of workshop participants related to searching and working in Poland
- discussion on the rules for creating application documents (CV and cover letter) and their preparation,
- creating (general) vocational activation plan for each participant,
- simulation of interview with the employer regarding work – self-presentation.
The workshop will be conducted in English and will take place on 22nd March, 2023 from 9 am to 4 pm.
Workshops hours include a break and a meal, ordered especially for the participants.
The Faculty of Modern Languages
address: Dobra 55. The room number will be announced later
- 2nd and 3rd year students of first cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of second cycle (Master’s degree)
HOW TO APPLY?
To register please fill in the form.
Application deadline: till the end of 14th March (Tuesday) 2023.
Hurry up! The places are limited.